PPC (pay-per-click) Advertising works by sending qualified traffic to your website or other business pages. As the title mentions, PPC is a type of advertising that only costs you money when you get a click.* iQuarius PPC campaigns are designed to achieve the main goals of the specific business, whether it be awareness, information gathering, or conversions.
Unlike traditional direct marketing strategies, PPC will allow your business to track all the traffic and conversions emanating from PPC. Statistics such as clicks, impressions (how many times the ad was shown), and conversions (calls, downloads, contact forms etc.) are easily tracked, displayed, and attributed.
*There are other types of payment structures, however paying per click is typically the most used.
What’s included with PPC services?
- Custom dashboard and reporting that is specifically designed with your business and business goals in mind.
- Dedicated pay-per-click account manager that will work with you to continuously get more results from your campaign(s).
- Google Agency level AdWords support.
- Google Analytics setup, implementation, and optimization.
- Call tracking services (this sends phone calls to your direct line but allows us to attribute them to your efforts).
- Website optimization advice based on data found in PPC.
- Much, much more! If you have a specific request, just ask!
How does PPC work with other traffic-generation services?
Pay-per-click advertising allows for quick testing & optimization of landing pages and articles. Instead of waiting for SEO services to generate traffic on a new landing pages, we can start the testing process that will give us valuable feedback on pages much quicker than SEO. When the data and optimizations are realized, SEO will start to generate traffic to the newly improved landing pages.
Search engine optimization (SEO) and PPC are both essential in search engine marketing because they compliment each other’s efforts. Using Search Engine Optimization together with PPC advertising will allow your business to command more real estate on a search engine results page, to improve website placement in front of your target audience’s eyes. The more visibility the your business website has, the more recognition, trust and ultimately clicks it will receive.
How much does this service cost?
We charge a flat 20% fee of your ad spend for the month.
For example, if your account spends $3000.00 per month, then your fee will be $600.00.
$3000.00 would be paid directly from you to Google (or whatever PPC service) and then the $600.00 will be paid to iQuarius Media.